In recent years, there has been a shift towards a comparatively inactive lifestyle. The desk culture at workspaces has taken a toll on our health, and as a result, a major part of the population has become obese or overweight. But what if we replace the time spent sitting with time spent walking? It will be an active step towards a healthy lifestyle!
A treadmill desk, a combination of traditional office desk and a standing treadmill is perfect for people with busy schedules. The GoPlus treadmill desk is one of the most popular choices in the market when it comes to treadmill desks. Continue reading for a detailed review of the product, so you can make an informed decision before investing in it.
About the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
The GoPlus treadmill desk is designed to provide you with a safe and secure experience of walking while working. The office working population suffers from several health problems such as neck pain, back pain, heart diseases, etc., that are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle.
This treadmill is an economical solution for people looking for an active change in their routine jobs. Despite being one of the most affordable options available in the market, its quality is uncompromised.
The compact size of the GoPlus treadmill desk makes it suitable for small spaces as well. The treadmill produces low noise and vibration so you can focus on your work. It is delivered in two separate packages, one for the running belt and another one for the desk.
To add to the machine’s convenience factor, the treadmill is very user-friendly and easy to operate. It is easy to assemble and comes with instructions to put the machine and the desk together.
The treadmill also comes with an LED screen that is easy to read to help you measure several performance indicators. Overall, it has all the qualities of a good treadmill and a comfortable office desk.
Features of the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
The GoPlus treadmill comes with an attached tabletop, which can be adjusted according to your height (ranging from 39″ to 46″), allowing you to find the proper ergonomic position. The desk is stable and has enough space to hold your office belongings.
The LED screen is placed on the lower portion of the tabletop to improve its stability. The screen is useful for tracking time, distance, mode, speed, calories burnt, performance, and your progress.
The GoPlus treadmill desk has a user-friendly interface, making it simple to work out without distracting you from your work. It has a massive motor of 2.25 HP, which provides a speed ranging from 0.5 to 4 MPH to the running belt. The speed can be adjusted with ease, depending on different workout purposes.
The high-quality steel used in the machine makes it sturdy and durable. The walking machine has a capacity of 220 lbs of weight and a long deck of 47 inches.
- Stable, secure, and spacious desk for your office belongings.
- Adjustable tabletop ranging from 39” to 46” to provide the best ergonomic position.
- LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, mode, calories burnt, etc.
- It is made of high-quality steel.
- Has a massive motor of 2.25 HP.
- Adjustable speed ranging from 0.5 to 4 MPH depending on different workout purposes.
- Maximum capacity of 220 lbs.
- Creates low noise and minimal vibration.
- Platform size of 41” x 17”.
- Economical option and space-saving solution.
- LED display screen with a good user interface.
- The compact model can be placed in small-sized rooms.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives to the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
We would be remiss if we did not mention some of the advantages and potential disadvantages of the GoPlus Treadmill Desk. No treadmill desk is perfect, and our weight as a source of unbiased treadmill desk product reviews would be in jeopardy if we did not recognize this fact.
As such, below are some pros and cons of the GoPlus Treadmill Desk. We also have included a few relevant alternatives if this product does not check all the boxes to meet your needs.
Advantages of the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
- table, secure, and sturdy desk.
- Spacious tabletop, easy to hold office belongings.
- Easy to assemble. Comes with proper instructions.
- Easy to use. Has a good user interface.
- Comes with an easily readable LED screen.
- It helps in correcting body posture as it comes with the height adjustment feature.
- Produces low noise, which helps in avoiding distractions while working.
- It helps in tracking performance by measuring speed, distance covered, time, and calories burnt.
- Affordable and pocket-friendly option.
- It has a maximum capacity of 220 lbs, can be used by several people.
- The desk is attached to GoPlus treadmill, so it doesn’t move while walking.
Potential Disadvantages of the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
- Not easily portable because of the attached desk feature.
- Not suitable for people weighing more than 220 lbs, creates noise while being used by heavier people.
- Might create a problem for people while assembling who can’t understand instructions.
- It can only run for 99 minutes at one stretch.
- Takes space since it can’t be folded up.
Alternatives to the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
- LifeSpan TR800-DT3
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT5
- iMovr ThermoTread GT
- Titan Fitness Under Desk Walking Treadmill
How We Tested This Treadmill Desk
We reviewed the GoPlus treadmill desk based on its affordability, quality, and ease of usage. The results of the product were noted and later compared to the other existing products in the market. Special consideration was given to the advanced features of the product while reviewing.
Whether the product can match up with the comfort provided by the traditional desks was also taken into account. We also tested the kind of positive or negative impact it has on the productivity of various employees performing different tasks.
The ultimate teat was if whether the treadmill was able to provide what it promised. By working on it for varied durations and at different speed settings, we tested if it was practical to incorporate this treadmill in your daily life.
Results of our Testing
The GoPlus treadmill is superior in terms of quality and advanced features in the market. It is one of the most economical options available in the market. It serves its purpose very well.
The desk is sturdy, stable, and comes with adjustable height settings, making it comfortable and easy to work on. The treadmill is made of high-quality material and works very well. So we didn’t experience any turbulence while walking and working.
The desk and the running belt both are spacious. However, it does take some time to get used to walking on it while working. An important observation was that the treadmill was comfortable at the lowest speed setting, but we wouldn’t recommend increasing the speed while working.
Our Final Verdict on the GoPlus Treadmill Desk
This is the perfect treadmill desk for first-time buyers. Anyone can easily use the GoPlus treadmill because of its simple and easy to understand interface. It has one of the best features amongst treadmill desks that are available in the market.
The interface keeps track of your progress while exercising. The LCD monitor displays your progress, your workout time, calories burnt, etc. at a convenient angle.
It is an excellent option if you have a busy work schedule. Although it may take a while getting used to working out while completing important tasks on your laptop, the GoPlus treadmill is quite practical.
Interested in getting more information about treadmill desks, usage tips, and recommendations for the best product options on the market? If so, you may be interested in the Treadmill Desk Resource mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise. Sign up below!