The human body functions better with regular exercise. However, most people with desk jobs are unable to find the time to keep themselves fit. This is why there are innovations to help people who want to work and exercise at the same time.
Walking is not only about how fast you go. You can gain better results by walking slowly and for a longer period. Treadmill desks allow you to walk for a continuous period while leaving your mind free to focus on your job. With the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3, you can turn your office into a super-productive space.
About the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
If you are looking for a portable, space-saving treadmill, the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 is the right product for you. This treadmill is an under-desk model. It comprises only two parts: the treadmill itself and a portable console. This makes the perfect companion for your standing desk.
Since the treadmill is not attached to your desk, your workspace is more stable. At the same time, the console can be placed on your standing desk. That way, you can conveniently keep track of your walking distance and time.
This treadmill is motorized, which means you can easily maintain a constant walking speed. All you have to do is select the pace you want and step onboard. The treadmill will take care of the rest!
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 treadmill has a compact design that fits in even the smallest of spaces. Its intelligent construction also significantly reduces the mechanical volume. The whisper-quiet operation ensures that your colleagues aren’t disturbed even when multiple treadmills are running.
This treadmill can withstand sustained use without getting damaged. Its high-quality shock absorbers allow you to work out while you work without hurting yourself. Now you can keep health issues at bay and meet work targets, all at the same time!
Features of the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 treadmill comes with multiple speed settings, from 0.4 MPH to 4 MPH. The portable console displays details about your speed, time, and distance, and calories burnt. The console also comprises a built-in pedometer.
Furthermore, its Intelli-Guard™ feature automatically pauses the treadmill once you step off. This helps you maintain a non-hazardous workspace. For extra protection, the console also comes with an attached safety key. Removal of this key will immediately shut down the treadmill. This is especially useful in case of an accident.
You can also connect your LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 to your computer or phone using Bluetooth. This way, you can record the details of your walks in the LifeSpan app and watch yourself grow. This enhances your overall experience and makes you want to work your treadmill every single day.
The treadmill contains a 2.5 HP motor. The powerful motor facilitates hours of activity without damage to the treadmill. The machine also comprises six shock absorbers to ensure that the treadmill is super-silent. The shock-absorbers allow smooth functioning of the treadmill with people weighing up to 350 pounds. They also help you to avoid back, knee, and leg pain due to impact.
- 4.6” height, 20” belt width
- Fully assembled, ready to use immediately
- Fits with almost all standing desks
- 2.25 HP Continuous Duty motor
- Whisper-quiet functioning causes zero disturbance
- Marked belt to identify if the treadmill is running
- Variable speed from 0.4 MPH to 4 MPH
- Six impact-cushioning shock absorbers
- Contains USB charging port
- Bluetooth feature enables tracking of progress
- Intelli-Guard™ feature for automatic pausing
- Removable safety key for emergency shut down
- Two front-mounted wheels for easy portability
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives to the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
We would be remiss if we did not mention some of the advantages and potential disadvantages of the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3. No treadmill desk is perfect, and our weight as a source of unbiased treadmill desk product reviews would be in jeopardy if we did not recognize this fact.
As such, below are some pros and cons of the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3. We also have included a few relevant alternatives if this product does not check all the boxes to meet your needs.
Advantages of the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
- Assembly is unnecessary, can be used straight from the box
- Space-saving design
- Can be used with an existing standing desk
- Extremely silent, ideal for offices
- Automatic emergency power down
- High-quality shock absorbers
- Stable functioning
- Only contains two external wires
- Great built-in pedometer
- Connectable to LifeSpan app
- Good value for money
- Contains two wheels, easily portable
Potential Disadvantages of the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
- Continuous beeping may be annoying
- Controls are not user-friendly
- Bulky product, heavier than expected
- The power switch is inconveniently located
Alternatives to the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
How We Tested This Treadmill Desk
There are five features we rate in every treadmill we review:
- Usage: We test if the product is user-friendly. There is no point in buying a treadmill that does not function smoothly. The treadmill must also not require much assembly.
- Stability: If the treadmill comprises a desk, we test if the desk can remain without vibration or sudden movement. We also check for the overall stability of the treadmill and whether it minimizes impact.
- Features: We conduct checks to see whether the treadmill comprises unique features. A good treadmill desk must be well-equipped with attractive specifications.
- Portability: The most important attribute of a treadmill desk is its portability. The product must contain wheels and should not weigh too much.
- Value for money: The number of features the product contains must match its cost. A treadmill is an expensive product. So, it is essential we help you choose one that is cost-effective.
Read on to find out how the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 fared in these five areas.
Results of our Testing
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 came out of the box, ready to use. The working was sustained, quiet, and almost faultless. However, we had some issues locating the power button. The frequent, shrill beeping was slightly frustrating.
The shock absorbers worked perfectly, and the impact was almost minimal. Moreover, the USB charging port was conveniently placed. With the Bluetooth feature, we were able to connect to the LifeSpan app and record our statistics.
The product was a little bulky, but the wheels provided good mobility. We could easily fit the treadmill in medium and large office spaces. Considering the features, The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 offers good value for money.
Our Final Verdict on the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3
If you are looking for a treadmill desk with quiet functioning, look no further. The LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 is the one for you. This model contains great impact resistors and adjustable speed controls. Consequently, it provides one of the best user experiences.
This treadmill is ideal for office buildings as well as home offices. We recommend this product for its reasonable price, amazing safety features, and high-quality components.
Interested in getting more information about treadmill desks, usage tips, and recommendations for the best product options on the market? If so, you may be interested in the Treadmill Desk Resource mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise. Sign up below!